Carissa + Tyler
Carissa + Tyler
AMAZING VENDOR TEAM
- Wedding planner: Simple Country Weddings /
- DJ/Band: DeBorba Events https://deborbaevents.com/
- Caterer: Hidden Table https://thehiddentablegourmet.com/
- Bakery/desserts: Le Chateau bakery https://lechateaubakery.wordpress.com/the-beginning/
- Bartender: Hidden Table, Amador Brewing
- Photographer: Katie Schoepflin http://katieschoepflin.com/
- Videographer: Steven Martinez, NorCal Films https://www.norcalfilmworks.com/
- Venue: Rancho Victoria Vineyard http://www.ranchovictoriavineyard.com/
- How did you meet? We met at Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo. We lived in the same dorm building and became best friends.
- Where was your first date? Our first date was at an Italian restaurant and then natural hot springs to star gaze.
- Where did you get engaged? We got engaged on a ranch after horse back riding in San Diego. He built barn doors and proposed in front of them. He surprised me with a dinner where all of our family were there. He then took me home and I walked into a surprise engagement party with all of my best friends that flew in to town.
- What was you first impression of each other? We were best friends for a year and a half before we started dating. We always had a deep understanding of each other and playfulness.
- When did you start planning your special event? We started planning our wedding in March 2017.
- What was the most fun detail in planning your wedding? My favorite part of planning was adding little unique details that showed our personalities like rocking out to inflatable guitars during our grand entrance and having my friend sing an original song as I walked down the aisle.
- How did you choose your style/theme? I made decisions as they came to me. My Pinterest page kept changing so I decided to just make decisions as they came to me.
- What was the most difficult detail to agree on? Number of guests was difficult at times for us to agree on, but thankfully the wedding planning process did not cause any arguments.
- What was the most unique detail about your ceremony? Reception? My friend sang and played guitar during the ceremony as we walked down the aisle. playing air guitar to Aerosmith during grand entrance.
- What personal touches did you include in your ceremony? Reception? I loved adding a memorial table to honor those that I love, a rope tying board to physically demonstrate our vows, and had a generations table that displayed wedding pictures from multiple generations.
- How did you choose your wedding colors? I loved copper/rose gold accents so I played with colors around those.
- What was the inspiration for the dress you chose? Who is the designer of your gown? Adriana Pappell. I wanted something that felt comfortable to dance in and not too heavy. I wanted a mix of boho with romantic and strapless. I wanted my dress to be beautiful but simple.
- How did your wedding reflect the dream wedding you had as a child? I always dreamed of sharing my own personal vows with someone in front of all of my family and friends. That dream and vision came true.
- What was the funniest OOPS moment of your wedding day? I forgot the ring bearer’s ring box. he walked down the aisle with his juice box instead! haha